AED Course Curriculum:
- AED Basics
- Heart Information
- About the AED
- AED Use
- AED Guidelines for Adult, Child and Infant Victims
This course includes:
- Coverage of the 2015 Guidelines: Clear, concise directions on how and when to use an AED during an emergency.
- Current information on injuries and illnesses related to the heart: Core information for rescuers presented in a straightforward format.
- Step-by-step explanations of important life saving skills.
- Materials provide you with the knowledge, ability and confidence to act in an emergency situation.
The implementation of state public access defibrillation (PAD) laws and the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) approval of "home use" AEDs have made this important care step available to everyone.